Monday, July 9, 2007

Remember the Ritz!!!

Much praises due to the brother in this video, Mr. Robert Gray...I promised myself i would blog more about my bike and getting back in to my wild riding days (hence the post on puma moto below), but man you have got to see this sideshow of a "thoughtful" not elaborate as the media has picked up on it:

A disclaimer, These are by the talented Ross Oscar Knight. and I am a photographer so i will be linking his blog. Here are a few precious samples of Mr. Knights Work (whom might i add is a very young gifted and handsome brother)

Amazing Photo journalism. Just as the style I was taught in College, Mr. Knight captures the emotions of Keisha in its ever changing scenarios.
read the story first

http://www.photosbyknight.com/gray/
::please try to listen with sound::

No comments: