Thursday, April 5, 2007

A match made in Brooklyn




The last few months I became addicted to Myspace.com It has been awesome making contact with old school mates and friends from long ago. So I found Tyese, a woman I was in the first grade with! We also went to Middle school at Phillipa Schuyler (class of 91).

She put her engagement pictures up on her web page. As I explained to her the work that I do, we exchanged a note here and there. She and her Fiancée are looking for a plum, lavender colored invite with a possible Brooklyn theme. These are just mock-ups of a possible scheme. I took a picture of the Brooklyn Bridge and with the magic of graphics; I made it into a backdrop. I liked the idea of the gate fold. It has a "Welcome to Brooklyn" feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOPE! I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!