Thursday, September 27, 2007

Artsy Style Bridge Invite

So I am putting together an invite for a Beautiful Couple that contacted me. It has been really challenging as they are requesting something so unique! I am always up for the challenge. this is the draft version of the sample and I will be aiming to perfect it over the next day or so.



with the details:



Their colors are aqua and chocolate. They like the brooklyn bridge theme and wanted to incorporate the manhattan skyline as this sums up the locations of their wedding and reception. the skyline is pure my drawing but the bridge is a rendering from a picture. trying to merge two different elements so they fit just right has been interesting but i think im getting closer...I think the aqua borders help to blend the images. what do you think?

1 comment:

ajlounyinjurylaw said...

I really like the NYC backdrop to your invite.