Monday, February 4, 2008

Free Cothing re: website improvements!

Hey Everyone!
I just got through updating the website and I would like to get some critiques on it.

I will be giving away one fourstrokesofbrooklyn ladies tee to the first person who can give me a review of the site and offer some suggestions. If we make it to ten comments I will give that tenth person a lady tee and undies to match!

All you have to do is peruse the events and paper webpages accessible through HERE.
both winners will also get a blog spotlight, and of course no repeat posting : )

heres a slide show of some of the clothing on my line:



Good Luck,

Michelle

2 comments:

Future Sgts Wife said...

Hey Michelle... the site looks great and I know it's still a work in progress. Some of the images are lo-res even on my screen - and appear blurry. Another suggestion - border the samples where the background is white.

Anonymous said...

hey girl....your page is looking good!...i like the flash video....keep it up!----Christina