Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mark Eric on ABC

I am having a strong urge to get back into my photography. I studied under Janine Coyne in College. Something is saying "get back out there". When I first started the blog I linked a photographer who's work I came across while looking for a boudoir photographer for a bride. I then stumbled across his "Trash the Dress" blog. Which inspired the post for the "my knottie friend..." blog entry.

Well Mark Eric/Trash the Dress was featured on ABC's Saturday Morning Show!!

Here is a link to the broadcast CLICK. Here's a link to the photos on the ABC website CLICK.

These are a couple of teasers from his site. Keep in mind that not all of the images are his, Mark has Photographers all over that send him from their own "TTD" sessions with brides. These from Dawn Earles Photography are gorgeous and have a most chilling essence to them.



2 comments:

mark eric said...

Michelle, i just saw this link on my trackbacks. Thanks for the plug! You should follow your heart- Creative Photography is taking off! I'd love to see some of your work.

mark

Anonymous said...

...and I'm just now spotting it too! (i'm so slow) Thanks for featuring my photos!