Sunday, June 17, 2007

PUMA MOTO!!!

I haven't rode my KLX650 in over a year : (

Anyone who knows me, knows my LUST for Puma clothing and footwear...I even got to be a contributing photographer for a Puma commercial shoot in September 2006. so...when I stalked the Puma website, I came across this in flash, hence the screen shots.


Yes that is a "puma cast" hahahahaha I love that! that was me in 2000 when I fractured my ankle lol. and they should make cast covers like that. i guess then some of us ::ahem:: wouldnt be forced to cut their cast off early : |



I am unsure of what I love more about this: the mechanical joints, or the sole. I am in love!



Now, this just has sexy written all over it! I could rock this with tight jeans and/or a skirt. Great for showing the cute rider in me!

No comments: